This is a blog about my on-going journey in developing a photographic project. It is all about what I am picturing and why, together with some of the work that forms part of the series.

For a background to this project read my introduction post.

Please join me on the journey and engage in the discussion.

Sunday 1 June 2008

Introduction to the blog

The idea behind this blog is to document my journey in developing a photographic project, more of which later. It is all about the image I create under the theme and reasons why I am taking these pictures.

This is (without trying to be too pompous) about the artistic journey. What I am picturing and why. If you want thoughts on technical stuff, go elsewhere (my main blog for example). Entries will likely be longer than I normally post as I develop particular themes and lines of thought.

Posting here will be rather intermittent. I’ll post when I have new thoughts or when I feel I’ve some new images. Any images here will be a selection of the ones I am considering for inclusion. Thus, they may be final selections, or not. There may well be final selections that never make it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.