This is a blog about my on-going journey in developing a photographic project. It is all about what I am picturing and why, together with some of the work that forms part of the series.

For a background to this project read my introduction post.

Please join me on the journey and engage in the discussion.

Thursday 12 June 2008

In the forest

Rotting logRotting log, Cumbria, April 2008

This is one of a series of images I made from a forest walk in Cumbria. Everywhere in forests there are signs of Nature renewing itself. Old growth dies and rots, to be taken over by new forms of life. It is another recurring theme: the process of death and decay leading to new life and growth. Nothing wasted or destroyed, instead an endless recycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.