This is a blog about my on-going journey in developing a photographic project. It is all about what I am picturing and why, together with some of the work that forms part of the series.

For a background to this project read my introduction post.

Please join me on the journey and engage in the discussion.

Sunday 8 June 2008

Nature everywhere

Mossy crevice, Oslo, May 2008

The processes of nature continue everywhere.

In a dark part of the woods, along a little-used trail the proverbial tree has fallen where no one was around to hear it. The rolling stone has stopped and moss gathers in a dark, damp crevice.

Nature is most often in the places we do not often look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.