This is a blog about my on-going journey in developing a photographic project. It is all about what I am picturing and why, together with some of the work that forms part of the series.

For a background to this project read my introduction post.

Please join me on the journey and engage in the discussion.

Saturday 27 June 2009

Life old and new on the forest floor

New life from old

Leaves gathered

Feather and leaf
All from Hudswell Wood, Yorkshie, June 2009

Forest floors are such a rich source of photographic material that I was exhausted after a couple of hours on that afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.