This is a blog about my on-going journey in developing a photographic project. It is all about what I am picturing and why, together with some of the work that forms part of the series.

For a background to this project read my introduction post.

Please join me on the journey and engage in the discussion.

Friday 26 June 2009

Watery thoughts

Water surfaces, Swaledale, June 2009

Why should it be that water fascinates me so much, photographically? Is it the variety or he fleeting nature of the image or a studied interest in details. Maybe it is all of these things. It is very hard for me to understand my own motivations sometimes. Not quite a compulsion but a sense that it is just the right thing for me to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.