This is a blog about my on-going journey in developing a photographic project. It is all about what I am picturing and why, together with some of the work that forms part of the series.

For a background to this project read my introduction post.

Please join me on the journey and engage in the discussion.

Friday 26 June 2009

Water

Colours of water 1, Grinton Moor, Yorkshire, June 2009

Dark water, Grinton Moor, Yorkshire, June 2009

I have quite a fascination with the patterns a colours at the surface of water: reflections, refraction, the effect of flow, sky-light, colour from dissolved material, effect of wind etc.

These two are from a recent trip to Swaledale, the first is a fully intended shot, the second a rather chance affair caused by a gross under exposure. Both create really nice prints, although "Dark Water2 s very tricky to get right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.